Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you see any wildlife from where you are sitting now?

I have a pair of red and blue parrots in the tree outside eating berries like they're chocolate.Can you see any wildlife from where you are sitting now?
In my mind garden. I have Major Mitchell cockatoos. Scarlet Macaws. Superb Blue Wrens and an as yet unidentified grey bird that swears prodigiously. It must have lived behind


a hotel as it also imitates a toilet flushing.


I think I need a couple of aspirin. Rose P.Can you see any wildlife from where you are sitting now?
No I don't see any wildlife where I am sitting now.
Lucky you ;) We don't get too many parrots at our house. I can't see any at the moment, but we mostly get magpies and galahs here (we are in Australia).
only a few birds on the lawn
I work at a mental institution in the midst of a forest preserve, so I consider all of it wildlife. But yeah, there are the furry and winged kind outside the windows.
Some birds!!!
I have 200 wild ducks waddling around my yard and two vultures sitting in the tree trying to keep warm due to this unbelievable snow were having here in central Texas.
Yeah, there's a rabbit sitting outside my window eating my clover.
No,none.
just my drunk neighbor
Not really just a couple of birds --crows flying around and of course the people in the apartment across the street--but we'll talk about them another time :)
Only if one of the cats comes into view. Otherwise, an occasional bird.
Yes, I see wildlife all around me since I reside near a forest. Honestly, I was driving from a friend's house the other day (we live in a rural community) I hit a deer at midnight with my SUV. :-)
Yeah I can see a big Hippo wearing bermuda shorts and having a Big Mac and a Strawberry Shake. (ooops sorry its just my neighbour having his lunch).


My apologies !





Take Care and God Bless !
Well if I had ex-ray vision I could see all kinds of little creatures.There's Coyotes, foxes, ground squirrels, tree squirrels,owls, quail, pheasant, possums and Racoons. A few Hawks and all manner of bird. A lot of these are out at night and I have seen them then.
Not at the moment there was a moose in my backyard this morning tho
I see pointed ears sticking out ..


.. looking a little under ..


I see two wildly furtive eyes .. yellowish in texture ..


.. a bit lower .. if I concentrate ..


a hawkish beak like contraption ..


.. as the sun suddenly shines ..


I see a tuft of hair a little above the pointed ears ..


.. what can it be? ..


the feline sneer could only belong to the cat family ..


.. yet I see no tell-tale whiskers ..


OH MY GAWD!


.. it is a thrill to see some-thing soOoOo wild! ..


and then suddenly ..


.. I see my wife's pretty face right besides that thing! ..


Awwwww! reality bites ..


it is only my own reflection in the window pane that I see ..


.. terrifying! I'm glad I don't howl :)
The neighbor's cat stalking a leaf lol...not really wildlife but still its cute hehe
Sparrows and finches.
no
Not at the moment, but I can pull up some pics on the computer of lots of wildlife..... zoos we have been to, woods....
Where do you live. In the jungle? I can see sparrows and a few insects buzzing around.
Yes


kookaburras in the palm tree





and a pic of my ex on the desk
yeah, there's a squirrel eating all the birdseed in the feeder, and he's looking mighty fat on his ill-gotten gains,......... i was just thinking of squirrel gravy and linguine pasta......mmmmm
Not at this moment, but my backyard is all woods, and I see animals back there all the time.
Only if Ravens and Crows count.
I see kids running, that's all the wildlife I need to see.
no I can't right now but maybe after it gets dark.I once had an armadalla come up my up my front steps onto my porch. I was afraid to call the animal control people because I was afraid they wouldn't believe me since they're not common in my area.
I can see my roomate.... and shes hungover... and looks like some type of wild beast...does that count?
2 domestic cats


a million house finchs


an acorn woodpecker


scrub jays


starlings


red-winged blackbirds


several species of dogs


a couple humans
Just birds flying around outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment