Friday, August 6, 2010

Pennsylvania wildlife fish?

I am doing a science fair project and I wanted to test the effect of different fertilizers on the respiration and behavior of the fish. I want to use pennsylvania native fish for my project and have at most a 55 gallon tank. I would only need to test one species. All I'm looking for is a small fish that is able to be bought somewhere for a reasonable price. Thank you for all of your help!Pennsylvania wildlife fish?
Not a good idea, they will suffer and not putting you down but do you even have the necessary expertise to note observe the data collected and interpret it. So they will suffer and die for no reasonPennsylvania wildlife fish?
Head for the bait shop. You will also need a series of smaller containers; save the 55-gallon tank for the stock tank. Put 10 or so fishes in each of the smaller tanks and expose them to different concentrations of ONE fertilizer (use more and you will be at this all year). Get a good statistics book and look up ';LD50'; or ';EC50'; for the analysis technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment