Friday, August 6, 2010

I want to specialize in Exotic Felines. I am going to school in Humboldt for a Wildlife Biology B.S. degree.?

What major(s) and also what universities should I pursue after this? (It would be great if UC Davis is an option or west coast schools) but I will go anywhere to specialize in exotic felines. Any advice??I want to specialize in Exotic Felines. I am going to school in Humboldt for a Wildlife Biology B.S. degree.?
I would continue in the wildlife field and I would suggest is to search the literature to see who is doing research with whatever cats fall under your ';exotic'; term. Then contact them to discuss research possibilities and pursuing a graduate degree program at their university.





Maybe you should define a little better what you mean by specialize.

No comments:

Post a Comment